Learning Journalism in India

Hello, welcome to my blog. I am a student of Journalism. Through my blog, I'll try to share with you the knowledge that I gain on various aspects related to the noble profession. I hope you'll enjoy going through my blog posts. Happy reading:-)

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Vijender Kumar vs. Carlos Gongora

I really wanted to watch the Vijender Kumar vs. Carlos Gongora match. Since Akhil Kumar and Jitender Kumar have made their exit, Vijendar Kumar is our last hope for a 2008 Olympics medal in boxing. After Abhinav Bindra and Sushil Kumar, would Vijender Kumar be the 3rd Indian to win a medal at the Beijing Olympics? Well, it depends on whether Vijender would be able to defeat Carlos Gongora to qualify for the semis.

HaHaHa. INX's channel News X is discussing the Vijender Kumar vs. Carlos Gongora match. This is what is being flashed on top of the television screen -" Crutial Bout". Shouldn't that be "Crucial Bout"? God, I am getting obsessed with spelling words correctly. But it's the reputation of the news channel that is at stake. They should have been more careful.

The match has already started and Vijender is ahead by 6 points to 1. Common Vijender, let's do it for INDIA!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home