Learning Journalism in India

Hello, welcome to my blog. I am a student of Journalism. Through my blog, I'll try to share with you the knowledge that I gain on various aspects related to the noble profession. I hope you'll enjoy going through my blog posts. Happy reading:-)

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Study Paper Synopsis

Ok. So how much time did it take to write the study paper synopsis? Roughly about 30 minutes. Shoddy work? Of course, not!! It's just that I work fast when I am doing something that interests me. So if you find me lacking in speed, then you can always bet on the fact that the work doesn't excite me. Anyways, the study paper synopsis comprised a proper Title, Objective, Introduction and Methodology. Also had to mention the name of the organization based upon which the study would be conducted. Owing to the sensitive nature of my study paper topic, I had to use a pseudo organization name.

It was fun writing the synopsis and am certain that working on the study paper would be equally engrossing. I'll have to conduct interviews, design a questionnaire and administer it to respondents. Will have to do a lot of statistical analysis. I guess it's time for me to brush the cobwebs off my statistics books.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home