Learning Journalism in India

Hello, welcome to my blog. I am a student of Journalism. Through my blog, I'll try to share with you the knowledge that I gain on various aspects related to the noble profession. I hope you'll enjoy going through my blog posts. Happy reading:-)

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Amit Mishra (A Mishra)

So who eaxctly is Amit Mishra? He was born in Delhi, but plays for Haryana. He also plays for the Delhi Daredevils. A right hand batsman, Amit Mishra's area of expertise lies in leg spin. The Australian team is finding it difficult to play him. It's a pity that Amit Mishra will have to make way for Anil Kumble in the next test match.

Amit Mishra has also played 3 ODIs for India and holds 2 wickets under his belt. In first-class cricket, Amit Mishra has taken 303 wicktets in 77 matches. His bowling average is also quite good in first-class matches- 24.91.

Amit Mishra played his first ODI match against South Africa at Dhaka in 2003. He's only 25 years of age and could be a good replacement for Anil Kumble.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home