Learning Journalism in India

Hello, welcome to my blog. I am a student of Journalism. Through my blog, I'll try to share with you the knowledge that I gain on various aspects related to the noble profession. I hope you'll enjoy going through my blog posts. Happy reading:-)

Friday, October 17, 2008

Sourav Ganguly (Dada) hits century against Australia

Sourav Ganuguly's century was full of grit and determination. It spoke volumes about the man's immense mental strength and penchant to score big on special occasions.

What more could we desire from Sourav Ganguly? After Sachin Tendulkar's record breaking innings, this proves that Seniors will always be Seniors. Sourav Ganguly has played doggedly for his much deserving century. But Dhoni is also doing quite well. So the debate about Seniors and Juniors should stop now.

Forget the debate let's enjoy the game of cricket. What say?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home