Learning Journalism in India

Hello, welcome to my blog. I am a student of Journalism. Through my blog, I'll try to share with you the knowledge that I gain on various aspects related to the noble profession. I hope you'll enjoy going through my blog posts. Happy reading:-)

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Amitabh Bachchan in hospital

Amitabh Bachchan has been hospitalized and the Indian Media gets another story to "break". According to media reports( read rediff news ), Big B has been admitted to Leelavati Hospital in Mumbai. He complained of abdominal pain. Today is Amitabh Bachchan's birthday too. Not a nice beginning to his 66th year of life.

But I don't think that it's anything serious. Why? Well, he's still moderating comments posted on his blog. Amitabh Bachchan's blog is incredibly good for all his fans. They don't have to depend on media reports to know the extent of ill health that he is suffering from. He'll survive to resume his battle with the Indian media .

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home