Learning Journalism in India

Hello, welcome to my blog. I am a student of Journalism. Through my blog, I'll try to share with you the knowledge that I gain on various aspects related to the noble profession. I hope you'll enjoy going through my blog posts. Happy reading:-)

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Amit Mishra or Kumble

Amit Mishra's strong performance against Australia will start a debate over Anil Kumble's inclusion for the next test match. Sunil Gavaskar has already stated that he'll prefer Amit Mishra over an unfit Anil Kumble. In the 2nd test match, Dhoni has also come good, both as a batsman and as a captain. That is sure to raise another issue- Should Kumble come back as captain? Or should Dhoni be allowed to captain India in the third test match too?

Common sense would suggest to go with Amit Mishra in the next test match. But then, when did commom sense ever have a role to play in Indian cricket? I wouldn't be surprised to see Anil Kumble make a comeback and Amit Mishra , despite a strong performance, being shown the door.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home