Learning Journalism in India

Hello, welcome to my blog. I am a student of Journalism. Through my blog, I'll try to share with you the knowledge that I gain on various aspects related to the noble profession. I hope you'll enjoy going through my blog posts. Happy reading:-)

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Australia avoids follow on

It looks like Australia will be able to avoid follow on. But they still have to do a lot to come out of the hole, they have dug themselves in. Amit Mishra, the debutante, has done well for himself in the first innings. Will Australia be able to bat well in the 2nd innings? For that first we have to see if Australia avoids the follow on. Even if Australia avoids the follow on, they have to bat last on a 5th day pitch. LoL, either way, it doesn't sound too good for the Aussies?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home