Learning Journalism in India

Hello, welcome to my blog. I am a student of Journalism. Through my blog, I'll try to share with you the knowledge that I gain on various aspects related to the noble profession. I hope you'll enjoy going through my blog posts. Happy reading:-)

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Should Anil Kumble retire now

Should Anil Kumble retire now? I know it's just the first match for Amit Mishra, but let's be practical. How long can Anil Kumble continue like this? He's injury prone and not getting any younger. Let's face it, had Kumble not been made the captain of the test team, he would have retired long time back. Remember what he said, when he was made the Indian test captain? Anil Kumble said that being the test captain motivates him to continue playing for India.

That means, prior to his becoming captain, he was not feeling motivated enough to play for India. Now that's just not acceptable! Kumble's comeback is likely to mean that Amit Mishra will be going out, despite a good performance by the lad. Again, that is just not acceptable. Let's wait and watch how things will pan out over the next few days.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home