Learning Journalism in India

Hello, welcome to my blog. I am a student of Journalism. Through my blog, I'll try to share with you the knowledge that I gain on various aspects related to the noble profession. I hope you'll enjoy going through my blog posts. Happy reading:-)

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gilchrist Book on Sachin

So, let us see what Adam Gilchrist can come up with, in his autobiography. We already know about the juiciest part, where Gilchrist questions Sachin Tendulkar's honesty and sportsmanship. Gilchrist said that Sachin Tendulkar and Harbhajan Singh are sore losers.

It's not a mere co-incidence that Adam Gilchrist's book is releasing at this precise moment, when it's the Aussie who are losing. I have always felt that the Aussie were sore losers themselves, not really being habituated to that phenomenon. But Gilchrist has the gumption to call Sachin Tendulkar a bad sportsman.

HaHa, that has to be the joke of the millennium. Gilchrist also claims that Dravid and Laxman have caused more damage to Aussies than Sachin. Well, don't worry Gilly, Sachin will make up for it in the next two test matches and will clear all your doubts!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home