Learning Journalism in India

Hello, welcome to my blog. I am a student of Journalism. Through my blog, I'll try to share with you the knowledge that I gain on various aspects related to the noble profession. I hope you'll enjoy going through my blog posts. Happy reading:-)

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gilchrist questions Tendulkar honesty, calls him sore loser

Whoa!! What's this? Gilchrist is saying that Sachin Tendulkar is a sore loser. And he also questions Sachin's honesty? Wow, that's so interesting and a nice way to release a book. Gilly, my boy, you sure know how to publicize your book..

But Mr Gilchrist, there's one thing that you are going to realize now. You are in deep, deep trouble!! You can bid adieu to your IPL dreams. You can always apologize so that you can come back to India and earn some quick money. But I wouldn't be surprised if there is a public outcry and Deccan Chargers remove you from captaincy and kick you out of their team.

But I don't understand, how any Aussie player can criticize Sachin Tendulkar? I know Gilchrist wants his book to be sold, but what is more likely is that Gilchrist's book might be torn to pieces, or worse (better?), burnt.

What a great marketing strategy. But in the long term, Gilchrist,it's going to hurt you real bad. You are trying to tarnish the reputation of one of the most humble and modest human beings,
Sachin Tendulkar. It's nice if you like to play with fire, but mark my word, that fire is going to engulf you. WATCH OUT, here comes the fire ball..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home