Learning Journalism in India

Hello, welcome to my blog. I am a student of Journalism. Through my blog, I'll try to share with you the knowledge that I gain on various aspects related to the noble profession. I hope you'll enjoy going through my blog posts. Happy reading:-)

Monday, October 20, 2008

MS Dhoni or Kumble

MS Dhoni's brave declaration must have impressed the cricket experts. He left the Aussies with 516 runs to chase with almost a-day-and-a-half of play still to be played. The Aussies might think that they are in with a chance and might try to chase down the target set by MS Dhoni. That will give MS Dhoni a chance to set attacking fields and prevent the game from turing into a tame draw. Is Dhoni a better captain than Kumble?

MS Dhoni or Kumble, that is the question that the selectors will have to ponder upon, when they meet to select the team for the last two test matches. A lot will depend on the result of this match. If MS Dhoni leads India into a memorable victory, Kumble may have to sit out.

Not that Indian fans should have a reason to complain, the only criticism that was being levied upon MS Dhoni was his inability to bat well in tests. With a near century in the first innings followed by a useful half-century in the 2nd innings, Dhoni must have, for the time being, put to rest the questions that were raised about his performance in test matches. Personally, I'd prefer
MS Dhoni over Anil Kumble anyday .

Let's see how things turn out..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home