Learning Journalism in India

Hello, welcome to my blog. I am a student of Journalism. Through my blog, I'll try to share with you the knowledge that I gain on various aspects related to the noble profession. I hope you'll enjoy going through my blog posts. Happy reading:-)

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Amit Mishra takes 5 wickets

Amit Mishra has struck again, his 5th wicket- Siddle. Earlier, Shane Watson also got out to Amit Mishra, after scoring a brilliant and much useful 78 runs. Australia has not managed to avoid follow on (268 all out). But I don't think that India will impose follow on.

Amit Mishra has taken a 5 wicket haul in his debut test match. What will Kumble do next? Will he sit out and allow Amit Mishra play? On form and fitness grounds, Amit Mishra scores better than Anil Kumble.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home