Learning Journalism in India

Hello, welcome to my blog. I am a student of Journalism. Through my blog, I'll try to share with you the knowledge that I gain on various aspects related to the noble profession. I hope you'll enjoy going through my blog posts. Happy reading:-)

Friday, October 24, 2008

Gilchrist apologizes, says sorry to Sachin Tendulkar

Gilchrist called up Sachin Tendulkar to apologise for his comments. Gilchrist had questioned Sachin's honesty and called him a bad sport. I had earlier mentioned that Gilchrist was playing with fire by criticizing Sachin. I guess he had to say sorry to Sachin in order to secure his post-retirement cricket career.

Gilchrist called up Sachin and personally apologised for the caustic comments that he directed towards the humble man. Now I guess he won't have to be worried about getting chucked out of the Deccan Chargers team. Later he can also take up a job as a cricket commentator. It's all about money, honey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home